BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Where is Spring...

I've worked on this blog off and on over the past few days so now I'm finally getting around to posting it. What day better than today since I am off of work and also feeling under the weather. First time in a while I have felt sick, hopefully one more day of rest will do the trick since I'm off of work tomorrow also.

So with further thoughts on the potential new game, I've decided to tack a theme on it. It's a space theme...I'm not big on space themes in general but it will be different enough from any other theme we already have. So I have no doubt the titles could be endless. More and more I have confidence that the pieces are falling into place for the playability of this game.

Also the opportunity to work Disciple Now again this year might happen giving me all the more excuse to come home early. Sure maybe I'm lame that I just can't hack it out here, but I think with each passing day I just feel so lost and out of place.

Just for some random laughs >>>>>>>>>>>Brian Regan - You Too and Stuff...<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I am ready for spring. I say this because there are many things I can get back to doing that I have really been missing. A few of these things in no particular order are as follows - mountain biking, playing tennis, watching baseball, and backpacking. Those are some of the things I miss doing the most right now.


So just for the lack of me going out and taking pictures, I'm going to post a few pictures of things I miss and am ready to get back to.

Adrenaline Climbing









Board Game Nights




Mountain Biking
Backpacking

Now for some reason I have failed to have any pictures of tennis on my computer. I must say this is one of the things I miss the most not being able to do out here. I also wish to be back where there is no snow on the ground 100% of the time, where I don't have to wear thermals everywhere I go. After finally getting to see the famous Rocky Mountains, Harry and Lloyd were right, that John Denver is full of it...haha. But in the reality of it all I think the Appalachians are so much prettier and unique in comparison. As much as I miss doing and seeing these things, I would give all of them up to be back around the people I love most.


                                        This Family
This Girl

                                 These Two Guys














Also This Guy


This Guy and This Place















There are a few more I could name but I lack pictures!


1 comments:

Vanessa said...

I LOVE this Thomas, and it makes me miss you even more. I hate that you're feeling bad, but you know what I would tell you to be taking and I know you've got it with you! lol
We're still snowed in, and it looks like probably Thurs. or Fri. before we venture out. Dad and I shoveled on the driveway some but it was a bigger job than we thought. Look forward to seeing you soon, son. Love you bunches!